Why placenta encapsulation?
Placenta encapsulation is the process of taking the raw placenta and processing it by dehydrating, powdering, and putting it into capsules. Placenta encapsulation is gaining popularity due to the potential benefits. Those who have ingested placenta capsules report an increase in emotional stability during the postpartum period, an increase in energy, a decrease in the amount or length of postpartum bleeding, increased milk supply, and an easier overall recovery following birth.
Placenta Encapsulation Package- $250
$50 non-refundable retainer fee is due upon signing the contract. The remaining fee is due with placenta pick-up.
- Your choice of processing method
- Raw (Raw placenta is sliced and dehydrated) or
- TCM (Raw placenta is sliced, steamed with your choice of lemon, ginger and jalapeño, then dehydrated)
- Complimentary 4oz placenta tincture (piece of placenta is steeped in high grade alcohol for 6 weeks, creating a liquid form of placenta remedy) (if desired)
- Complimentary cord keepsake (if desired)
- Complimentary Placenta Print (if desired)
- Placenta Smoothie- Made at the birth $20
- Your choice of mix-ins
- **Blender must be provided
- Frozen placenta cubes- Additional $20
- Great for future smoothies!
- Uses about 1/4 of placenta
- Additional 4oz tincture- $15
- Additional Placenta Prints- $10 each
- Placenta Salve- $15
- Placenta powder added in with beeswax, coconut oil, and lavender essential oil to create a healing skin salve.
- Can be used as a diaper rash remedy
How does this work?
- When you are ready to reserve services, click the book now link to access the contract. You can fill it out online and pay the deposit.
- Once in labor, you will contact as a courtesy heads-up!
- After the birth, the placenta will be picked up at your delivery location. You are responsible for putting it on ice in a cooler.
- Processing takes 48-72 hours.
- The encapsulation package will be delivered to your location.
The safety of clients is the utmost priority. Disposable supplies are used for everything possible. Items that are re-used are cleaned using a multi-step sanitization process. In addition, OSHA and bloodborne pathogens certifications are held by all involved. Only one placenta is processed at a time, so there is no risk of cross- contamination.